The 2019 North Sea Measurement Flow Workshop is barely over and the workshop for 2020 is already in the making.
The committee for the 2020 NSFMW call for abstracts.
The committee is interested in papers representing all aspects of flow measurement, however the following topics are particularly relevant:
– New technology to market with case study
– Using mature technology differently
– Reducing costs of measurement
– Improving recovery rates
– Developing frontier and deepwater areas
– Unlocking low-recovery reservoirs
– Energy transition – Flow Measurement challenges in cleaner fuels
– LNG Optimisation
– Digital flow solutions
Please have a look in the attached PDF document.