Have you considered submitting an abstract for the workshop in Norway 2021?
The chance is still there!
Abstract submission deadline has been extended: May 9th, 2021
There are two categories of material delivery, Academic and Practical oriented presentations. The first require a full paper and the second option requires an extended abstract only.
The Following Topics of Interest Are Pinpointed by the Technical Committee:
• Field experience – problems and solutions, with established or new metering technologies
• Fiscal metering, allocation metering, multiphase, and wet gas measurement challenges
• Metering concepts, including marginal fields, late phase, and virtual metering
• Multiphase and single phase sampling and analysis
• Environmental measurements, CCS, alternative fuels, flare gas etc.
• Subsea measurement challenges
• Liquefied natural gas (LNG) metering
• On-line analysis, e.g., composition, H2S, H2O, dew point, and CO2
• Meter inline diagnostics, data evaluation and accuracy
• Quality control, calibration, verification, and uncertainty
• Research results, standards and regulations
• Heavy oil: single phase and multiphase metering
• Oil metering with high water content
Abstract submission: May 9th 2021
Notification of acceptance: Primo May 2021
Final program: Primo June 2021
Submission of technical paper: October 4th, 2021